February 06, 2009

Friday finds

Just a few...

You all need to listen to The Super episode of This American Life. Act One is one of the best stories I've heard in a long, long time. ps...I'm official addicted to TAL.

I found a blog this week that went straight into my "fave" section. I'm sure after reading my post yesterday you will be able to understand why.

Thought this was cute. I remember when I first started listening to SCC, Caleb was still in elementary school. Now look at him.

Got sucked into The Commons again this week. Old pictures fascinate me. Quite a few made it into my fave's folder.

Speaking of Flickr faves....check out this one. Oh, the colors and light!

Saw Revolutionary Road this week. It's not a happy story, but I still really liked it. AMAZING performances all around. The colors/sets/costumes were strikingly beautiful.

Red Velvet Art opened this weekend. Good thing I don't live near the actual store. I love these vinyl stickers.


Have a great weekend everyone! I'm super excited to enjoy our spring like weather that's supposed to be here tomorrow.

No comments: