February 27, 2009

I'm wearing Superman's colors

Maybe it's cause I had a dream about Clark Kent(my CK always looks like Tom Welling) on Tuesday night.

Maybe cause I watched Smallville last night.

Maybe cause I'm tired of wearing the same painting clothes every day for the last 2 weeks and needed a change.

Maybe cause Superman has always been my favorite superhero.





On a completely unrelated note....
I'm excited for a fun weekend ahead.
  • Craft-time. Elsie's newest project is one of the coolest ever! Can't wait to try it out.
  • A visit with old camp friends. Yipppeee!
  • Watch my mom and dad and their missions trip team do a little presentation about their adventure to Ecuador.
  • Baptism service at church Sunday night. It's SO amazing to hear people's story and how they came to know Jesus. I love the way our church does this service!
  • Listen to Slumdog soundtrack a few (20) more times.
  • Friday night TV goodness: Battlestar (down to the last 4 episodes {sob}), Friday Night Lights (this may be the best season ever), Dollhouse (I'm totally intrigued).

Mmmmm, hello wonderful weekend!

No comments: