February 19, 2011

score



I found some super cool things this week at my favorite consignment shop. One of which was a totally awesome vintage, green Pyrex dish (with the lid!) on sale for dirt cheap. I didn't take a photo of that, but here are two other things that just had to come home with me....


It was his pipe that called to me. He's going to get a fun coat of paint to brighten him up. There was a women to complete the set, but I didn't like her. I know...horrible to split it up, but I had to when I saw this piece...



So weirdly quirky. I have no idea what it's for, but I love it just the same. It looks like it's hand carved.


These two will look great with this guy, which I got at a yard sale years ago.


I have a thing for silhouettes.



ps...I'm totally hooked on The Good Wife.

No comments: