March 28, 2011

This one is totally all over the place


Well, I feel like I'm awful behind, friends.

I had the most amazing weekend with my girl friends. We laughed until we cried and our sides hurt. We ate tons of junk food.. We walked on the (cold) beach and stayed up too late talking and playing games.

So, I have all that to post about. With photos to prove it.

Tonight, I was at a camp fair in my old home town. Got to see a few old faces, which was awesome. We got to talk to some new families about camp, which is always a grand time.

God broke through today. As I was cleaning at work, I was listening to a message via podcast. It was like God tapped me on the shoulder and showed me something that had been in front of my face for a long, long time. A new way to pray about something. A humbling, learning moment. It was amazing and painful all at the same time. Wow.

This weekend....oh, this weekend. I can't even wait to tell you what I'm doing this weekend. It's going to be a crazy, amazing, too-good-for-words type of situation. A pre/early birthday present from the parentals.

And don't you just love that garden in the photo?! Spray paint is like magic in a can. I have to make me some of those beauties.

Nighty-night,

Cottage Girl

No comments: