April 05, 2011



Tonight has been one of those nights that I really wanted to write a proper post, but I just ran out of time. I still haven't even had a chance to get my NYC photos off of my cameras.

Yes, I took two cameras. Fact: I take at least 2 cameras on every trip I take. I'm pretty good at packing, except when it comes to cameras. I just can't say no. You know how some people say, "well, I might need to wear this or have this in case of that" with their clothes? Well, I do that with my cameras.

Anyway...

Tonight, I was busy grocery shopping and picking this up at the library after my months-long wait on the waiting list. Then I went and bought this because I can't wait for weekly episodes even thought they start next Friday. I know what my roommate and I will be doing this weekend...

Plus, I was editing photos of some of the cutest children on the planet. Kids that melt my heart. It's an honor to get to watch them grow and change each month. It's a privilege to be able to do such a small thing for them. (and I may have been watching one of my TV faves of all time whilst editing...)

And now it's quarter past ten pm and time for bed.

And so...

No comments: