April 29, 2011

Royal


It was kinda hard not to get caught up in the magic of it all.

That dress of hers...oh, my gosh. I die. If that isn't a fairy tale, princess dress....

Her veil. I adore veils. There's something so wonderful about a beautiful veiled bride and all that it symbolizes. Lifting it off her face for her groom. Totally love it.

Pippa's dress (and that name...so British. Love). So, so beautiful. Can you imagine being the sister? The pressure? Wow. She looked stunning. And seemed calm and collected.

The trees inside the Abbey. Kinda like an inside forest. Quite lovely.

It was fun to see it all played out. Kinda like a real, live, Disney princess movie.

Made me kinda proud of my British heritage. My maternal grandmother was a war bride. My grandfather brought her back to America. She still has a British accent.

***lots of lovely images on The Big Picture.

No comments: