June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, AB


Remember that time we crossed the pond? We had quite the adventure. A fantastic adventure that I still re-live in my head every once in a while.


It was freakin' cold. England in November....not exactly the most popular time to go. But totally worth it.

And then there was Scotland. A bloody hostel bed. Beautiful Loch Lomond. William Wallace statues. Coffee shops and bread and cheese for dinner. Girls who crinkle plastic bags at 3am.


No matter where we are, we manage to have a good time. Sorry to all the dead that we disturbed in our romp through the graveyard. And I sure hope G shows Thea this photo. She needs to know what her mom was like before she was born.

I'm blessed to have you in my life and thankful for the many (MANY!) years we have know each other, the talks we have, the laughs we shared, the tears we cried, the rooms we've shared.



I say it's time for another adventure. Maybe we should be a little more careful about the travel-mates we choose though, eh?

♥ you, sweet friend!

No comments: