June 06, 2011

loved by everyone


Eliza Grace arrived 2 weeks early. Shocked us all. This Auntie, however, is not complaining. Had she been born on time, I would not have met her until she was about 3 months old. That would have been tough to handle, let me tell you.

She's a tiny, almost 6 pound sweetie. So, so tiny. Just look at the way she fits on my lap. And a sleeper too. She rarely cried in the 3 days I got to spend with her. Plus, she loved to snuggle. Very unlike her brother and sister who were wiggle worms the moment they entered the world.


And these two....oh, my. They are head over heels for their new little sister. They ask for Baby Eliza the moment they wake up and about 50 times during the day, too. It's really adorable.



I have about 67 more photos to share, but I'll leave you with this new, happy family of 5. I have to pinch myself when I think about my little sister being a mom of 3. How in the world did that happen?



No comments: