December 25, 2011

Christmas greetings from the road

Merry Christmas, everyone!
I'm sitting in a moving vehicle somewhere on I-95. That means that vacation time is now over. Sad Face.
However, yesterday was a delight of a surprise. After dropping off my sister and her crew at the airport in the mornin' my parents decided on a whim to forgo driving 10 hours and head back to Disney's Hollywood Studios for an extra day. This little Cottage Girl was happy as a clam. We watched shows (Beauty and the Beast and Little Mermaid and stunt cars and Fantasmic) saw the amazing Christmas lights (Disney blows everyone else away, although Sea World was pretty beautiful too) and rode lots of rides (Tower of Terror 2 times in a row to finish off the night). It was quite a shiny way to spend Christmas Eve with 50,000 other people. That place just makes me happy.
I'll be back to regular posting this week. Lots of photos to share, of course. Most are snapshots with the tiny point and shoot because who can be bothered with a huge DSLR when there are rides to ride and kids to push in strollers.
I do hope you all have a wonderful Christmas celebrating Jesus.
xoxo,
Cottage Girl

No comments: