December 01, 2011

I miss you and you and you and you and you and you





People are often shocked when I tell them that I love (LOVE) Seattle.
"It's rainy!" they say.

"It's gloomy!"

"It's grey and drab!"



My answer is always (at least in my head),

"But you don't know the Wilson's who live in Seattle. None of that matters when you are with them. It could be a monsoon outside and you wouldn't even notice."



They are the reason I dream about Seattle at least once a day. They are the reason that I MISS it there so desperately. They are the reason that Seattle is a happy, joyful, sunny, bright place full of laughter (even if it really does rain quite a bit).

There are too many miles between the East and West Coasts. Too many long, long miles. They should live right across the street so I can run over and play kickball in the backyard with the kids. They should live across the street and then I could have tea at night with R & R and watch New Girl after the kids go to bed at night. They should live across the street so I can read books to the 2 littles while their sibiling are at school. For a million other reasons, they should just live across the street.


I miss you, friends.

I miss you.

No comments: