December 09, 2011

press delete


It's been a little over a month now since I've been on my great adventure.

I feel like I've had writers block here. Truthfully, I have been writing quite a bit lately. Just journaling more than blogging. One little experiment I wanted to try during these 3 months was journaling every day. No matter what came out. Just get it on paper. Maybe it would lead to a grand idea that would require more writing (a book, screenplay, short story, etc).


For some reason, when I sit down to type out a post I end up spending more time deleting the paragraphs I write than actually writing them. Just this post, I've deleted about 10 times already. Seriously. The reason could be because I'm watching an old episode of My So Called Life on the Sundance Channel. I'm constantly being distracted by the writing (which is still so good after all these years) and the Sundance commercials (I'm still mourning the fact that I will miss it this year). At the moment, I completely distracted by Jordan Catalono and Brian Krakow's conversation about a book report and Angela's totally 90's plaid dresses. That show is still one of my all time favorites.


_________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________


Another deleted paragraph. Okay, this must stop. I'm signing for tonight. Maybe my little brain will be able to make coherent sense tomorrow.


**photo taken by my little brother with his IR camera. It's super cool.

No comments: