March 06, 2012

list of verbs


MAKE:  Made these cards this past weekend.  Can not claim any creative license over them as I found the idea on A Beautiful Mess not long ago.  I skipped the tea dying though.  They turned out really well though, I think.

READ:  I've been trying out Google Reader (on my desktop) again for all my blog reading.  I use the Bloglovin' app on my iphone, but it's not my favorite.  I've been using My Yahoo for years to keep track of all my blogs, but I think I might be ready for a change.  (yes, I still use Yahoo and I love it.)

I'm also reading The Water Wars right now as well.  Slowly.

LISTEN:  This song by Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars from the Hunger Games soundtrack.
Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars on Grooveshark
The video was really pretty too.  I loved her white dress.

I'm also in a battle with itunes.  It drives me insane and I'm still super sad about loosing the wonder that is Zune.  Apple needs to step it up in the software department.  Itunes is the worst!

EAT:  A friend and her hubby had me and my roomie over for dinner the other night.  Ethiopian food.  Yum, yum, yum.  Plus it was eat with your hands and who doesn't love that?!

TAKE:  I realized that I haven't used my camera in over a month.  It's been straight iphone photos since the middle of January.  It's been fun to step away from it for a while, but I'm starting to miss that beautiful thing.  Time to drag it back out and take some real photos.

I have been taking at least one iphone photo every day for almost 2 months.  I really want to do it for an entire year. A whole entire calendar year full of photos and memories.

SMILE:  Making me happy: number one....the folder in my DVR titled "Masterpiece Classic" which contains the last few parts of Emma and all of Downton season 2.  It's the one folder I beg my roommate to save from her vicious deleting.  I'm right in the middle of a second viewing of Downton and I'm happy to report it is just as magical.

Making me happy: number two....the two orphans that my parents and I support have been matched with forever families.  This continually brings a happy gleeful grin to my face and heart.

Making me happy: number three...A dear friend who only has the TA between her and her brand new sister.  Any day now!  I can't get over the excitement that surrounds this blessed little girl.  It is a story to treasure.  

PONDER:  "For he satisfies the longing soul, and the hungry soul he fills with good things."  Ps. 107:9

No comments: