January 19, 2010

adieu, adieu, to you and you and you



Ok, friends.

I come to bid you adieu.

Jumping on the plane tomorrow morn.

Sundance is finally here.

This trip is YEARS in the making!

I'm just about packed. WARM cozy clothes with coats and gloves and scarves and sweaters. As much as I hate the cold, I'm so happy to see Park City in the winter.

I will have my eyes peeled for fun people. Got the book, journal, knitting and daydreaming face ready for many hours in coffee shops. Got my tickets for fun movies.

And to put the cherry on top.....a visit with The Bro! SO so excited to spend some time (when he isn't working like a crazy person) with that dear boy.

Since I don't have a laptop, you'll have to suffer though cell phone posts for a few days.

This is Cottage Girl signing off...for now....




Sundance.....eeeeekkkkk!

1 comment:

Gina said...

You and Shay Shay look so cute reading your books in the meadow ;)
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!