March 21, 2009

The fam was in town this week

She is the queen of big eyes. She loves to look surprised. I can't wait to blackmail her with these when she gets older....



"It's crazy that we (The Bro, Sis and me) were just as little as they are now, right here in this very house." - said to my mom by me. I still LOVE that my parents live in the same house that I grew up in.


This little munchkin is just too cute. He LOVED Winnie. Winnie, on the other hand, is not so fond of children.



Evidence of just how tiny he really is at 2 years old. I just love this picture. I used to play in that same lazy susan when I was his age.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

I just wanted to say a few things:
Evie has NO nice pictures bc she always is making that face. Poor girl!
Luke looks adorable in that pic with Winnie. I love his crazy hair. I wonder where he gets it???
I look like I'm still pregnant in that pic. I know it's just the shirt, but really, did you have to post that? Yuck!