March 17, 2009

I used to have short hair

March 1999

I was:
  • living with my 2 best friendsliving in a 1st floor apartment with a broken dryer which meant our clothes were always on a drying rack in the kitchen
  • finishing my last semester (and favorite) at Liberty
  • learning how to take photos with a SLR. FILM, mind you. There was no digital.
  • not wearing makeup cause I didn't want to
  • taking a musical theater class with the best professor I've ever had
  • wearing dresses/skirts everyday (lovely dress code)
  • driving a royal blue 1988 Pontiac Sunbird
  • not watching TV. Seriously. I didn't have time
  • working as a telemarketer for JCrew
  • living on a 20/hr per week job
  • paying $.79/gallon for gas. Not kidding
  • hanging on to every moment because each one was so dear and would never come again

No comments: