April 14, 2009

Summer movies

While I drown my sorrows brought on by The Bro's leaving, I leave you with a list I made last week.

Here are the movies that I want to see this summer.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
. Is it July yet? Seriously. Can't freakin' wait. This was one of my favorite books of the series. Harry and Ginny, yes please! And Ron and Hermione?!! July, July, July.

Star Trek. Although I've always been more of a Next Generation fan, here's hopin' that JJ can do for Star Trek what he did for the Mission Impossible movies. Bring on the Vulcans.

X Men Origins: Wolverine. Two words describe my reason for seeing this one. Tim Riggins.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. It has the potential for disaster as every summer blockbuster sequel does. But I'm banking on Shia and Michael Bay to bring it.

Away We Go. John Krasinski is the only reason I'm still watching The Office. This looks so sweet.

500 days of Summer. I'm sorry, but how can you NOT want to see this movie after watching that preview.

Is Anybody There
. I love Michael Caine. And magic.

Public Enemies. (((cue angels singing))) Johnny Depp. Enough said.

New York, I Love You. No release date yet, but I'm hoping for this summer. I LOVED Paris je t'aime.


And these are just the ones I know about. $10 each @ the theater. Gulp.

Maybe tomorrow I'll feel more post-y.

3 comments:

Allison Drew said...

I agree with so may of these! Good picks! It's going to be a good summer.

kaley said...

I too am waiting with bated breath for HP, my favorite book friend.

cottage girl said...

Kaley...you/me/HP this summer. Done deal. (maybe twice)