April 30, 2009

my summer life

This summer, I am doing to something totally different (for my camp job at least). I'm not leading games. I'm not answering phones. I'm not painting or gluing. I'm not washing dishes. Nope.

This summer I will be doing this...




And breaking up some of these...


Watching the campers do this...


Hopefully our beachfront will NOT end up looking like this...


Because the campers will want to do lots of exploring like this...

As our counselors watch over their safety like this...



Ah, summer. The wonder and fun you shall bring. Come, come quickly!


***all photos from The Commons, one of my favorite places on the entire world wide web. And yes, I will be wearing 1920's dresses complete with black tights on the beach all summer.

1 comment:

Gina said...

So, are you the beach front manager?