April 02, 2009

Wisely spoken

God has used these women to encourage me and challenge me greatly this week. Just wanted to share their words with you as well.

Katie - This post literally brought tears to my eyes. I think Jesus was actually speaking through her words to my heart. Hopefully, one day, I'll have time to tell you why.

Mary Beth - This post made me cry out to Jesus on her behalf. Also, such a beautiful reminder to me that I am not in control, nor do I NEED to know "why" so much of the time.

Gwen - Her daughter had unexpected surgery this week. Her faith in the Lord was so inspiring to me this week as I prayed for her little one. And her compassion for others is something I need more of in my own life.



God is working and moving in my heart. He is chipping away at the "me" stuff and filling it up with Him. It's tough and challenging and so EXACTLY where I want to be.

No comments: