August 24, 2011

precious


I've taken so many photos in the last week. Most of them of these two rascals. And I managed to get a few of my favorite brother as well.

This one...how precious. They only get to see their uncle maybe once or twice year. But still they just love him. And he is so patient and kind with them.

On a different subject, I'm loving black and white right now especially with these city photos. Big change for me. Usually I'm a bright colors girl all the way. But these...these moments just seem sweeter and more timeless without the distraction of crazy colors.



Nerd moment: My favorite action of choice for making photos black and white at the moment is Totally Rad Actions BAMF. TRA the Original and the Revenge are still, years later, worth every penny I spent.


No comments: