August 11, 2011

Sunrise


6am sunrise this morning.

Taken whilst driving the boats while the "kids" aka staff did some wakeboarding.

Taken with my crappy phone.

Imagine how stunning this site was to behold if a yucky camera photo is this pretty.

Yup. It was amazing.

The rest of the day...um...let's not talk about it, shall we?

But there were beautiful moments.

Great talks and chats on the beach with new friends that are leaving in 2 days (sob/sniff/cry).

Hugs from friends.

Encouraging texts from the dear sister.

And a folded up Romans 15:13 in my pocket all day to remind me that everything will be ok.

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."


2 comments:

bevgo said...

I'm praying for you...I know this is a very hard time of year...
Love, mom

Allison Drew said...

beautiful!