October 14, 2011

(old player piano scrolls. taken at an antique shop a few weeks ago)

It's Friday.

Unfortunately, this particular Friday is just the beginning of another working weekend for me.

Not only that, but I came down with a cold, all of the sudden.

Lovely.

So, instead of be-moaning a sick/working weekend, let's look at some fun things, shall we?!


Like a Pin board full of projects to try:
I've been pinning like crazy this week. Way too much time on Pinterest....oops.

Or this cute video....

Seriously. How adorable is that?! Gotta admit that I still get super excited to go to Disney. It never gets old to me.


This dress from Anya on Project Runway. She's my pick to win.


Pretending I'm on a vacation in Hawaii by watching season 1 of Lost again. Sometimes I just need to see those mountains and waves.
(source)
(side note: I forgot how good Lost was back then. If only it ended as cool as it began....)


There we go. Even I feel a little bit better.
aaaachooo.

sniffle/sniffle/sniffle
Never mind...

No comments: