October 28, 2007

The past 2 days

  1. The sun finally broke through in a glorious day yesterday. Breathtaking sunset.
  2. Took lots of pictures.
  3. Fell in love with this music (good gracious, I love violins in movie soundtracks. It makes my breath catch in my throat is a quiet gasp.) and this scene from an otherwise very long movie (the end shot of "Will"...he's dashing, isn't he? And I'm not usually an Orlando fan.)
  4. Worked. and worked again.
  5. Finished this...and already started this after buying it today at Sam's. I'm a reading machine. I also think that my Edward looks like him....

but has his voice. And my Alice would be her. And I agree that Esme could be her.
6. Went on a bike ride and could barely finish. I am just exhausted today.
7. Had the scariest nightmare I've had in years. Totally freaked me out and had me awake in the middle of the night for a while. Thankfully, I can't remember what it was about.
8. Watched FNL, of course. Yeah, for no more Swede!
9. Sang some great praise and worship at church this morning.
10. Wore a jacket and was still cold. Sniff, sniff. Fall is here with a vengeance.
11. Found out I may get to do a "trash the dress" session with a friend. soooo excited!

No comments: