February 19, 2008

I'm back

with stories to tell. Oh, yes I am.

And bonus points to my bro and sis who correctly identified the movie that includes the song from the previous post. And extra, extra points to my brother because he quoted the movie (there is a good possibility that he was mocking it at the same time), and he had to watch it about 57 times as a youngster because his 2 sisters were obsessed with it.

Ladies, if you have never seen Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken, don't let the title fool you. It's still ranks up there for one of my favorite movies of the 90's. The story is so sweet and adorable and a true story to boot. It's about a girl who learns how to dive horses off of huge towers into a big pool below as a traveling show type act in the 30's during the depression. And it's rated "G." Did anyone else LOVE this movie back in the day?!

More from my trip tomorrow....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite movies! I first watched it at your house....I recently bought the dvd at best buy and now my neices like to watch it!
Amy

Anonymous said...

So loved it!!! I knew your post sounded familiar. At first thought Beaches, but knew it wasn't.

Di