January 31, 2009

Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~Author Unknown

I couldn't decide which shot I liked better, so I just posted both.


The library has been kind to me lately. Lots of great finds.

Audrey Hepburn, an Elegant Spirit: A Son Remembers ~Sean Hepburn Ferrar
I've said before, I LOVE biographies. This one is sweetly written, full of beautiful photos.

Peter and the Secret of Rundoon ~ Dave Berry and Ridley Pearson This final book of the trilogy is just a magical as the rest. If you have kids, this is a great read-a-loud.

The Shack ~William Paul Young
I know everyone has already read it, but I'm just starting. There was a long wait on the hold list.

Holga: The World Through a Plastic Lens The Bro got me a Holga for Christmas and this book was inside the totally amazing box. I still haven't taken any pictures yet. Mostly because it's just too darn cold to venture outside for more that a few moments. I can't wait to try this thing out!


And yes, if you are wondering, I AM reading all of these at the same time. As well as Little Women for the 327th time. I like to be lost in a dozen different worlds at the same time. It's kinda like visiting the holodeck on the Enterprise several times a day.

Off to read some more...

No comments: