January 22, 2009

just music


"Mighty to Save" (A favorite P&W at the moment)

"Everything" (an oldy that I re-found on my Zune the other day)

"For the widows in Paradise, for the Fatherless in Ypsilanti"
(my church used this on a video a couple weeks ago and all I could think of is that episode of the OC where Johnny dies)

"The Ludlows"
(the great James Horner. If you like soundtracks, this is a must have)

Jason Schwartzman
's new album "Davy" (a fantastic actor and musician)

Allie Moss
(found these songs through the great ZB, but I actually saw Allie last March on tour as Ingrid Michaelson's backup singer/guitarist. She was fantastic and I wondered how long it would be before she had her own stuff.)

Jeremy Larson (because everyone needs to buy Salvation Club. "Wintersong" is my fave lately.)

No comments: