January 30, 2009

Friday finds

It's back! And jam packed full of great stuff this week. Here we go....


It was crazy cat week on The Bro's blog. It's been the highlight of my week. I can't even tell you how many times I was doubled over laughing until I couldn't breathe.

I want to see 500 Days of Summer now, not in July. I watched the trailer and then immediately hit replay.

One more week till Coraline. Eeek!

Some of you will know why this post about MBHH from Emily Richards (Chapman) had me so excited.

Katie is back in Uganda. Her recent posts...well, you just need to read them. Come see Amazima's new website.

Hula Seventy lists
are too good to be true. I need to do one this year.

Ali's nursery
is one of the cutest I have ever seen. Love the crib in the center of the room.

Rachel
's art journal pages are beautiful works of art. I want to be able to create like this.

Flickr was a treasure trove of beauties this week. One, two (this whole photostream is so deliciously vintage.), three (the fab Elsie), four, and five (LOVE this room, especially the corner shelves) oh, and six.

Listening to This American Life today and probably for a good part of the weekend too. Hula Seventy's suggestion. And I have a deep love for radio dramas.

FNL season 3
is even better the second time. The characters idiosyncrasies are addicting. They are all so perfectly realized and acted. The Emmy's are a joke without this cast included, in my humble opinion.

And don't even get me started on Battlestar. It's beyond-words-good right now.

Oh, how I wish I had some pure wool lying around to dye these bright colors.

Red Velvet
opens on Sunday. Oh, happy day! And oh, unhappy empty wallet.



Enough? Ok, I'm off to get lost in this book for a while.

It's so beautiful. Written by her son. And the photos? Oh, the photos. I'm a BIG Audrey fan. (bonus: it was at the library! FREE!) The colors on the cover make me want to decorate a room or do something else creative in this color palatte.


Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: