September 09, 2011

thoughts

(source) (I miss Mad Men....)

This "re-design" my blog thing is giving me a migraine. So you may have to suffer through a few more days of wonky stuff. Sorry.

I had a whole day off. It was glorious.

Eye exam today. First time since I was....11 years old? Still have 20/20 vision. Secretly wish I needed glasses...

I loved this post. Doesn't that look like so much fun?! Reminds me of Frontier House, which I've been wanting to watch again.

The new TV season is here. Yesssss. Rachel Zoe was this week. Parenthood and (breathe, don't freak out) The Vampire Diaries begin next. Plus, Ringer and The Secret Circle, I'm ready to see if you are worth all the hype. Oh, TV season premiere month. I ♥ you way too much.

I've been captured by nine/eleven stories and photos all week. Already have a few programs scheduled on the DVR about it too. I still can't believe it's been 10 whole years. Wasn't it just a few weeks ago? It's really been 10 years since our world changed so drastically?

That's it for today. I'm off to watch some of The Good Wife season 2, which finally made it to DVD. It's goooood.

No comments: