January 28, 2012

Eee-gads, I got an iphone


I've had this little devil for about 2 weeks now.
And yes, it's just the wonder that I thought it would be.
And more.

I know.  I know.  I'm about 7 years behind the rest of the computer savy world.
My own little protected bubble of obliviousness.
I like it here.
It's cozy.
And denial is sold like chocolate sodas at Whit's End.

Moving on...
I'm sure you've noticed my strange postings the last few days.
They've been completely from my phone, which has been wonderful because actual computer time has been quite limited.  (thank you, dear desktop that is still giving me lots of headaches...)
It's been a life saver, and I can see it becoming quite the time waster/life interrupter, if I'm not careful.

But for now, I'm l-o-v-i-n-g it.
And I joined Instagram the second I turned it on.
Come follow me (@cottage_girl) and say hi!
We can be photo friends.

***I found this shirt in the depths of my parents linen closet (which I cleaned and organized while I was living at their house because I'm OCD).  It's legit vintage from England.  My aunt and uncle brought it over about 25 years ago.  Still in the packaging.  Score.  

No comments: