December 26, 2007

Mish Mash

I still haven't uploaded my pictures, so I'm not going to go into a vacation recap. I got a sweet present for Christmas that is making me want to wait until I get home to play my pictures.

My present from my brother is an amazing "new" computer montior. He got an enormous new one and I'm ecstatic to have his old one. It's much nicer than anything I could afford to get. I can't wait to use it!
My parents also got me video cam for my computer so we and my sister can video chat. Fun,fun!

I must say that as much fun as it is to be on vacation and be with my family, I miss my little cottage. I miss the water! I don't think I realized how much until today. I miss seeing the tide change everyday and the sun set over the river. I never get tired of it. Never.

My renewed passport came in the mail, and I'm dying to use it. It looks so lonely without any stamps on it. It was a fiasco trying to get it done. It came back 2 times because of the picture. Frustrating. If the same thing happens to you, you have to try this site. It saved me from screaming a third time.

Currently reading Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne. Was recommended to me by her. We got to talk about it in person. Fun story that I will post about when the pictures are uploaded.

My TV show to watch this Christmas (an annual tradition) is Gossip Girl. I resisted after my brother kept saying it was good. (yes, my 25 year old brother. "the girls are hot" is his description for it.) It's okay. It every so slightly fills that Veronica Mars hole in my heart. Only slightly. Maybe because she is the narrorator. It's a fun way to fill the rainy day and a long drive to FL.

Two friends got engaged. Busy week, last week.

And......I still miss riding the bus around Disney.

No comments: