December 10, 2007

on my heart

Four of the girls near and dear to my heart are going through some tough times right now. 4! It's so hard not to not be able to do anything to fix the problem. The only thing I can honestly do is pray. They are all constantly in my thoughts and prayers.
I just keep thinking how blessed I am to have them in my life. If I were in their situation, I know that they would do the very same for me.
Girls, you know who you are and I know you read this, I love each of you so very much and wish I could be there with each and every one of you to hold your hand and give you a hug. I know that God will be glorified in each of your lives because you are such Godly amazing women. Don't give up. Don't be discourage though the clouds may be dark around you. You are loved. You are precious. You are worth Jesus to God.

No comments: