June 01, 2008

The new normal

I loved what Jim Houser had to say in this post.

My favorite part is:

"I want to be different. It's not that I was a bad Dad or husband last week. It's just I want the new normal to mean more than we lost Maria. I want the new normal to also mean my legacy will be different and stronger and bolder and better. How about you?"

It goes perfectly with these verses that I've been meditating on the last few days.

"Give you entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes." -Matt. 6:34


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all you have about the Chapman's. It's has been so encouraging and convicting. I have really enjoyed seeing your heart through your words.

Di