October 14, 2009


I have mountains in front of me.

Mountains of:

dirty laundry
un-opened mail
magazines to read
books to finish
mail to send out
blogs to catch up on
and don't get me started on the TV shows I've missed.

However, the mountains of photos that are waiting on my camera(s) are, I just know it, full of golden nuggets waiting to be found. This one caught my eye instantly. Maybe cause I'm missing those little kiddos that I spent so much time with. Or maybe cause I think that the next time I see him he won't have his lisp or his little chubby face and hands and won't crawl into my lap with his blankets asking to be snuggled.

In any case, I'm quite was quite happy to find this one in my mountain of photos. Yes, I was.

1 comment:

Allison Drew said...

What an adorable picture! Too cute for words!