October 10, 2009

I heart Southwest

Yesterday, we had a slight emergency here. Things were a little crazy and didn't seem close to calming down even by 11 pm. My flight was leaving at 11 am today, which threw in a whole other set of problems with airport runs, etc...

So, I went to Southwest and they graciously let me change my flight (for the second time since I bought it and after I had already checked in online). Problem solved in less than 10 minutes. Let's just say that I love Southwest. LOVE.

More to come later....

2 comments:

kaley said...

I love Southwest too!

My only beef with them is that they don't fly to Pascagoula, Mississippi! :)

Our Family said...

Oh no! What happened? Is everyone ok? I hope so! I'm glad that you could switch your ticket again! Shew! Call me when you get a chance and tell me all about your adventure!