October 30, 2009

Remember the days when ice cream was THE BEST thing in the world?!


When I was in Seattle, we went to get ice cream one night. This little munchkin was as excited as I would be if I had won the lottery. He screamed "iiiiii-creeeeemmmm" for most of the ride there and in between any bite that took more than 5 seconds to get to his mouth. Plus, he had this intense/panicked/pure joy look on his face the entire time. He could have eaten all 4 of our ice cream bowls by himself and still have asked for more. It was one of the best parts of my trip. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Remember the days of being so excited over ice cream?! So sad that we lose some of that joy as we grow older.


Other notes of interest~~~~I got a hair cut today. I felt quite pampered and relaxed. If only I could afford one of those every 2 months or so instead of 2 times a year. It's not anything crazy. Just about 5 or 6 inches cut off.

No comments: