December 06, 2009

the factory is in full swing

My little craft factory has been in high gear these last few weeks/months. I haven't been able to share the projects though because they are mostly gifts. Didn't want to give anything away! Finally, some are in their rightful owners hands...

This (photo above) was for my mom. I wrapped a foam wreath form in fabric (from a thrifted skirt). Then I crocheted a bunch of different type of flowers and pom-poms. It was one of my favorite projects this year. Think I might make one for myself because I just loved the idea (from my RVA class) so much. Sorry for such a yucky photo. The sun seems to rarely shine lately.

I forgot to take a photo of the mittens that I made my sis for her birthday. They were so beautiful. I had to make a "practice" pair first, so I even got a pair for me! Maybe she'll take a photo so you can all see them. hint..hint...

There are several more things coming off the assembly line that I'll share soon. It's been so fun to MAKE most of my birthday presents for friends/family this year. Makes it feel more special!

Coming tomorrow...a mix of my favorite Christmas songs. Look for it in the morning!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Ok, ok. GIve me a day though! It's supposed to snow tomorrow and I think an action shot in the snow would be AWESOME! (Any excuse to wear them, right?) :)

Ashleigh said...

That is such a beautiful wreath! I'm jealous you have been able to be crafty for so long! Good for you :)