December 03, 2008

10 minutes ago




10 minutes ago
I saw you
I looked up when you came through the door
My head started reeling
You gave me the feeling
The room had no ceiling or floor

10 minutes ago
I met you
And we murmured our how-do-you-do's
I wanted to ring out the bells
And fling out my arms
And to sing out the news

I have found her
She's an angel
With the dust of the stars in her eyes
We are dancing
We are flying
And she's taking me back to the skies.

In the arms of my love
I'm flying
Over mountain and meadow and land
And I like it so well
That for all I can tell
I may never come down again
I may never come down to earth again


For some reason, when I titled this post, I just had to sing this song. It's one of my favorites from that musical.

This was the sunset 10 minutes ago outside of my little cottage. As much as I hate the cold of winter, I do love its amazing sunsets.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I so miss those sunsets. Don't see them much in the burbs.

cottage girl said...

Wish you guys were here sharing it with all of us. Then I could hold that new, cute little bundle of yours! Wasn't Jake just that little?