December 05, 2008

Friday finds

Little towns with big price tags. I would live in Haleiwa in a heartbeat. I fell in love with it when I visited it a couple years ago. It's one of those places that soaked into my soul the minute I saw it.

I don't even have words to describe how much I love these images. That dress is the most beautiful one I have ever seen. And the shoes and hair piece...I can't get enough! Vintage is the way to go. Photos by the amazing Chenin Boutwell.

What a perfect idea for a simple gift. Of course, it's from Martha!

I wish these 'staches were still available. They are perfect for a photo shoot!

Found a lovely little blog full of beautiful images and ideas.

Fun little homes for your pictures. Photojojo has great ideas for gifts too. I love the re-stickable decals.

This little articl
e I found on Pop Candy tells the story of the big Hollywood production company logos. Kinda fun! I've always loved stories of the early years of Hollywood.

I just love these beautiful, simple note cards on Etsy.

Lots of fun ideas for things to do in the Nation's capital. I've been there a bunch of times and there really are some amazing little spots! One of my favorites is the FDR Memorial on the Tidal Basin.

I wish I could take my nephew here. How fun!

My Flickr faves are chock full of yummy images right now.

I want this tree so very much. I saw this white tree in Target yesterday and even though I can't buy it, I WANTED to take it home with me and fill it with colored ornaments.

I got lost in this girl's photostream for hours. Her images are stunning and just beautiful art. She also has an Etsy shop. I want this one for my newly painted room.

Etsy finds: I heart tall ships (on a necklace instead). Cute little pouch. Wearable mechanical. Don't know why, but I love these! Etsy is full of great gift ideas!

And finally....an old(er) movie to re-watch this weekend. Again, I heart tall ships. Even though I've seen it a ton of times, it's still one of my favorites.



Pretty sure there were about 200 other things I found. There were lots of great finds this week! I leave tomorrow for the frozen tundra to meet my new neice (eeeek!). I plan on posting unless my sister hogs the computer the whole time. We both love the intra-net.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

nicole hill gerulat said...

thanks for the link love!