December 19, 2008

Friday finds

I just loved this post from sfgirlbybay. I too am in love with Old Hollywood. Audrey especially.

I've been wanting to do a photo shoot with fake mustaches lately. Then I saw this on Tara's blog. How absolutely adorable! I love family shots that are fun and not "sit and pose here."

Super excited about the new Wolverine movie. Complete with Hugh Jackman (you've seen Australia, right?!), Dominic Monaghan (my favorite hobbit and Oceanic 815 survivor), Taylor Kitsch (freakin Tim Riggins) and Ryan Reynolds (my favorite from 2 Guys and a Girl). Now that's my kind of cast.

Listened to The Dark Knight soundtrack last night. It's really fierce and spooky and delicious. Number 2 was my favorite.

Pop Candy's top 100 people of the year finished up this week. I liked quite a few of her top 20. Hello, Chuck Bass! And sweet Wall*E.

My favorite CD of the year Salvation Club is now available on itunes. Jeremy Larson's music is...wow. It will surprise you. This CD is one of my all time favorites, I think. Wintersong is the bestest.

Check out these yummy wall decals from vinylfruit. I'm getting these for my newly painted room. Silhouettes = love. I also some new ones... this one and this one designed by Elsie.


Thanks it. Have a fun weekend, friends!

No comments: