January 10, 2011

10 things

1. The power AND the heat are back on in the Cottage. There was a celebration and much giving of thanks. Truly.

2. We are getting a snowstorm tomorrow. Just a few inches, thankfully.

3. I now understand why people have been raving over Parks and Rec. Season 2 is hilarious. How did that happen after the "ho-hum-ness" of season one?

4. Smallville addiction continues, she ashamedly admits whilst hanging her head.

5. I'm puppy sitting, and it's divine. Ok, more like old dog sitting, but she acts like a puppy.

6. I miss this one...


....and I've decided that if I ever become rich and famous, she is the one that I will require to call me constantly to keep me grounded. She's the best at tough love. Sometimes I miss her so much it hurts. I need that "rich" thing to happen, so I can afford to see her more than once every other year.

7. Today was a good hair day. I wish I could figure out what made it so, and repeat the process everyday. I'm sure it won't happen again for a long time.

8. I owe my friend, S, a nice long email. Every time I sit down to write it, I get pulled away. I love you, S! Really!

9. Only 9 more days till Sundance....

10. Only 9 more days till I spend a week with The Bro....

No comments: