January 01, 2011

Chloe, Oliver, Clark, Lois and Cottage Girl



I had a photo shoot for a secret project today.

Secret...as in...I can't share them with you yet.

Rats.

I really want to.

Soon. Promise.


The rest of the day (and maybe yesterday and the day before too) has been spent lazing about watching way too much Smallville.

The Bro was kind enough to buy season 9 for me for Christmas. And he didn't even laugh at me when I asked for it. He doesn't understand my obsession with its silly addictiveness. Even when I drag him to the filming locations while on vacation....


Oh, well. I'm secure in my nerd status.


TV marathons at the holidays are one of my favorite traditions.

Relaxing, fun and a perfect way to recharge before jumping in the deep end that we call the spring semester at camp.

It's coming like a freight train out of control....

4 comments:

Allison Drew said...

My fiance is kind of obsessed with smallville.

cottage girl said...

...awesome....

ps: your engagement photos are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Everytime I see "Talon" on Smallville, I whisper, "I was there!" - mom

cottage girl said...

Momma, I think of you and Dad and T every time I see it, too. One of my favorite trips ever. Ev-er.