January 28, 2011

Home

My last view of Park City this morning. (edited in Picnik)

I'm home.

And while I am glad to be back in my own bed, back with my friends, back to the East Coast and the river outside my door...I miss it there. I miss the energy. I miss the movies. I miss the buses. I miss the dry, cold air (kinda). I miss my fireplace in my condo that I got to sleep next to. Most of all, I miss my brother.

I have lots of photos (I think) to share and stories galore. And now I finally have a full keyboard and computer to use. Woohoo!


Side note: Picnik. I've raved about it before. I haven't used it in a while because I'm deep into Photoshop and actions now. But tonight I gave it a whirl because it's so compatible with Flickr (and Facebook). I uploaded a photo from my phone to Flickr and then edited it super fast through Picnik. They have tons of awesome free actions. Took me all of 5 minutes to upload, edit and post. You should try it!

No comments: