November 15, 2005

The moon was out tonight

Anna Beth arrived safe and sound early this morning. The three of us spent the morning talking and just laying around Shannon's house. As the sun started to set, we for a walk down to Brighton Beach. The actual beach is rocks, not sand. Smooth rocks. The moon was big and bright tonight.
We are still trying to decide what to do before the rest of our group gets here at the end of the week. Pretty much ruled out Ireland because it will just take to long to get there and cost too much. We will just do stuff here in England, but not sure what yet.
I love England. It so reminds me of Harry Potter. Brighton is a cute city, but closes down early. By 5:00 all the shops are closed for the day. It's all so very different from the US. I just love that I'm able to travel and see other parts of the world and expand my view of how people live. It's so easy to get caught up in life as I know it and forget that there are millions of people around the world who live their lives every day like I do. Travel is so educational as well as fun!


[View Guestbook][Sign Guestbook]

No comments: