October 02, 2008

Friday Finds

I found a great present for my brother for Christmas. A storm trooper hoodie. Too bad they don't make one in my nephew's size. (btw...it went out of stock in the 5 minutes I was looking at it. I had to change the link. Pop Candy recommendations are sell like hot cakes I guess)

I really want to see this movie. I love Greg Kinnear AND Lauren Graham. Plus, I'm in the mood for a movie where the characters drive the story and not the special effects.

I about died when I saw these from Vie Moderne. They are SO cool! I wear lots of headbands and have been in the mood for feathers lately. This one is my favorite at the moment, but it's tough to choose between so many beautiful ones. I love that Gossip Girl is bringing back the headband again! (found them on Danielle's blog)

Joshua Radin has a new CD. I heard some of his new stuff when I saw him in concert this past spring (one of my favorite concerts of my life, right, Leah?!). His voice is incredible. And his music is...heavenly. His first CD, We Were Here, is one of my top 5 favorite albums of all time.

William Fitzsimmons also has a new CD, The Sparrow and the Crow. I have his other CD Goodnight, which is perfect for lazy evenings.

Flickr goodness....number 1 and number 2.

I LOVE these illustrations by Dyna Moe. I just finished the 1st season of Mad Men when I found them on Pop Candy. Trying not to find out any spoilers from season 2 which is running on right now. My favorite pieces are this one (so many fun details and inside jokes), this one (Joan's outfits and hairstyles are by far my favorite), this one (Betty is one of my favorite characters) and this one just cause it's cool. I wish so badly that I could draw like that...

Look how cute my nephew is....sigh....I miss him...



That's all for this week. I'm off to a wedding tomorrow for a friend/cousin (in other words, he's not "technically" family, but really is). I can't believe he's getting married! Then Sunday is...dun-di-da-dun-dun-dun....Renaissance Festival day! Yippeee! My favorite Fall tradition. Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: