October 10, 2008

Friday finds

Who What Wear. I found this about 2 years ago and then forgot about it. I love seeing how people wear clothes even though I usually can't afford them or see the need to have an enormous closet full of them. Plus, it doesn't have all the stupid Hollywood gossip that I can't stand.

A little note from Mary Beth Chapman. A great reminder to keep them in prayer DAILY!

These ACEO cards from Elise are so perfectly lovely. And I loved these bags too.

I've been listening to "Lack of Color" and "All But One Saint" way too much this week. Repeat, repeat, repeat... And "Something Pretty" is my new favorite song in the world. More repeats.

I just loved this girl's blog and photos too.

Flickr fun...one, two, three.


And finally....

I was laughing hysterically at this part of The Office last night. Oh, so perfect!




I'm working this weekend and hoping to take some photos. My camera is neglected and lonely. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: