October 22, 2008

happy thoughts

  • These verses in Galatians 6: "Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that. Don't be impressed with yourself. Don't compare yourself with others. Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life." (The Message)
  • A story that I can't wait to share with all of you. It involved yet another animal in a building here. Yes, another one.
  • A post on A Beautiful Mess and one on My Happy Little Life that I'll share on Friday Finds. Good stuff.
  • Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins. The Academy got it right for once when they bestowed an Oscar on her for this performance. It. is. magical. (and totally scary at the same time.) And I think she has one of the best entrances EVER in a movie.
  • I ran today. And it wasn't pretty. And it didn't last long. BUT I did it.

And with that, I say goodnight.

No comments: