October 15, 2008

the next day


Thanks everyone for your kind words yesterday. They were so wonderful and encouraging. It's so nice to know that even when I'm having a bad day, you all still read and care! Much appreciated. I hope I can do the same for each of you one day.

I AM feeling better today. Not spectacular, but better. I spent a good while outside in the warm October sun, which was so very helpful. I think some of this yuckiness may be from the fact that it's getting darker even earlier and earlier now. Dear goodness I HATE that! Almost more than the cold. Almost. Guess I have to grin and bear it and hunker down for the winter to come...

On a completely different note....
I hope you are all going to jump in on the great discussion going on in the comment section of Monday's post. There's so much to ponder. I'm going to leave it alone for a few more days in case anyone else wants to join. Then I'll do a wrap up and write my own little thoughts on the subject. Please, do join in!

And to top it off....
My roommate was watching 100 Greatest 80's songs on VH1 tonight. Talk about some awesome tunes. Flashback express. It's scary that I know all of them.
Also, it's scary that the clothes that are in the videos are now in Target for kids to buy today. The 80's are back, man. The 80's are back. If only I had kept my jelly bracelets and denim shirts. I so remember a kid in my 5th grade class who wore a white glove on one hand like Michael Jackson everyday.

Alright, I'm off for the day. Friday Night Lights is on tonight. Mmmm. That always makes me a little happier. Night all!

No comments: