February 27, 2010

beach = love



I love the beach. It's always my first choice for vacations. I love the hot sun, the sand, the ocean waves, the crystal blue water. It's soothing and meditative for me. I can write there. I can breathe easier there. We just fit together well, the beach and I.

That being said, I'm leaving you for a few days. My mom and I are taking a trip to the beaches of the Caribbean. Warm weather in the midst of this horrid winter....it's magic, I tell you.

I'll try to pop in by cell phone posts when I can. I did write some posts that will go up while I'm gone, too. Other than that, I'll miss you....but I'll be quite happy at the beach!

2 comments:

Allison Drew said...

That sounds like an amazing vacay. I for one am not a huge beach fan. It might have something to do with growing up in florida. When you like 30 minutes away it just isn't as special.

cottage girl said...

I can't imagine not loving the beach! I swear it holds some sort of magic spell over me.