February 01, 2010

Things that have made me cry in the last 2 days...


  • Frustration on not being able to "live" in my house because the heat didn't work.

  • The end of Emma. That story gets me every time. Tears of happiness. I'm in love with this newest adaptation. I think it's even better than the Gwyneth Paltrow version, which I love to pieces.


  • A kind-hearted employee at the Home Depot. He was just nice. He helped me find the fuses I needed. That's all. His parting words were "that's my job....to make our customers smile." This simple act of kindness made me come completely un-done. I had been shown such rudeness and UN-kindness the last few days in dealing with our heating company, that I couldn't believe someone could just be so nice and mean it.


I am one of those people who loves a good cry. I NEED one every once in a while. It's healing and refreshing. If I couldn't cry, I think I would burst from an over abundance of emotions!

No comments: