February 13, 2010

please read this

I found two great posts this week that really hit me.
I think you should read them too....

The first was on Katie's blog. This whole thing is still rolling around in my brain, so I don't think I can even properly say how it has impacted me. I think I will always remember this. And I will forever be questioning how I live my life for Christ.

I also loved this post and the comments from readers on The Sartorialist. (If you have never heard of The Sarorialist....it's on of the most famous fashion blogs on the www. The author takes photos of regular people on the streets of the world. It's super addicting.) Manners and grace are things that are highly forgotten in our world today, if you ask me. I loved hearing what people said were the small things that meant so much to them.

No comments: