January 01, 2008

Hello, 2008


A whole year ahead. Brand new. No mistakes. yet....

In my constant pursuit of being a better photographer I have decided to do a 365. For those of you not familiar with the Flickr lingo, that basically means that I'm going to take one picture everyday this year and post it on my Flickr page. Photojojo had a great article that made me finally take the plunge. Lost of people do a self portrait 365, but I really don't want that many pictures of my face. So, I've decided that my 365 will be of whatever is on my mind that day.
I really want to improve my photography and one of the best ways is to just shoot. Everyday. Some days may be good. Some not so good. But at the end of the year, I will have a photo journal of my life.

Today's is actually two pictures, but I smashed them together to make a diptych. I watched Chuck this morning while I was putting on my make-up. I really love this show. It's so sweet. And I just love his high top Chuck Taylors. They complete his nerdy look.

What goals do you have for this year?

No comments: